It stands for all the features we have added to our women’s wetsuits: a suit that gives women of all shapes, sizes and skill levels what they want most in the water. This hasn’t happened overnight; in fact when the first suits featuring Femme fit came out over 3 years ago, it was the result of extensive testing, feedback and actually listening to what you had to say.
As a result our designs have become the wetsuit of choice for women. However, there was room to improve. We starting by observing how women swim and examined their anatomical characteristics. We noted shorter torso lengths, smaller muscle mass, higher swim cadences, and narrower waists paired with wider hips. The results are the following features, which are part of every women’s blue seventy wetsuit.
- Lowered neckline for better fit and comfort
- Extended zipper length to accommodate wider hips and ease getting in and out of your suit
- Slimmer, 1.5 mm thick arms to allow for higher stroke cadence
- Narrowed neck, wrists and ankles for a customized fit in critical areas
- Refined shaping in the bust and torso
- Seven size variations ranging from XS to XLA
It all adds up to a wetsuit with superior fit, which leads to better performance and a better open water experience. We continue to seek and learn and create our products based on the feedback, not just from Ironman winners, but from any woman that enters the water. So feel free to share your experiences with us.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions or feedback. We're listening.